The Best Cigar Bars in Las Vegas, Nevada is subject to change based on the individual whiskey drinker and the person’s expectations of the establishment. It would be good to plan out the locations you wish to visit and make sure you have some way of documenting your experiences of each cigar bar. The 5 best cigar bars in Las Vegas, Nevada are as follows.
- Casa Fuente Las Vegas is an excellent choice to visit on your Las Vegas Cigar Tour. Casa Fuente provides a fine selection and a rich history of rolling and blending their own handmade cigars. Casa Fuente Cigar Lounge has an extensive and impressive whiskey listing. You and your friends can enjoy one of Casa Fuente’s cigars and sip on any one of their fine worldly whiskies. The Fuente Family started their cigar company over 100 years ago in the Dominican Republic. Their cigar tradition and business is still going strong 4 generations later and is destined to go on for many more generations.
Once you enter the Forum Shoppes at Caesars Palace, head to Level 2-Casino Level and then make your way toward the Festival Court. Casa Fuente Cigars is located near the Laocoon Fountain. Once you get the menu take your time and select one or several of their premium whiskies.
- Andres Cigar and Cognac Lounge (link back to website blog) is the place that will provide seclusion and intimacy for the special person in your life. It has a quiet, laid back atmosphere where you and your close friends can chill out with dinner and then head upstairs for your cigar, cognac or whiskey. Don’t let the name fool you, Andre’s possesses an excellent selection of whiskies in case you are not a cognac fan.
Andre’s is located in the Monte Carlo Hotel Casino and Resort on the beautiful Strip, Las Vegas, Nevada. Here is another opportunity to enjoy your favorite cigar, cognac or whiskey.
- La Casa Cigars and Lounge is another unique location where you can enjoy a fine cigar andyour favorite or newly discovered whiskey whilst listening to a live jazz band. The La Casa Cigar Lounge is located in Tivoli Village in the lovely Summerlin area which is about 15 minutes from Las Vegas Boulevard.
La Casa Cigar Lounge also offers a covered patio where you can enjoy the pretty surroundings of Tivoli Village and enjoy the company of other whiskey and cigar lovers. It also possible to join La Casa’s private club where you will have access to exclusive benefits and their private room which offers cigar lockers, big screen TV’s and other amenities. Membership includes invitations to exclusive cigar events.
- En Fuego Cigars and Lounge is another cigar lounge that expresses the “at home” feeling. The cigars are hand-rolled and custom blended by hand on-location. En Fuego is located at 328 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV and is a comfortable spot where you can sit and enjoy your favorite cigar or discover a new cigar as you create new friends. The plush leather chairs provide a relaxing setting as you watch your favorite sporting event.
Even though you are not able to get whiskey on location you can always walk next door to the Red Label Bar and Lounge for your whiskey; however, you might have to ask if you are able to bring in your cigar to smoke with your whiskey pairings. Another alternative for whiskey and food can be found at the Golden Steer Steakhouse (http://goldensteersteakhouselasvegas.com/) which is located to the right of En Fuego Cigars and Lounge.
- Man Cave Cigar Lounge (create link back to recent blog) is located in Henderson, Nevada which is a stone’s throw away from the Las Vegas Strip. The Man Cave Cigar Lounge is a place where you and your friends can enjoy a cigar in a peaceful setting without the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas Strip.
So, add the Man Cave Lounge to your plans and drop on by and meet the Cave Boss and Owner Charles Padua. The Man Cave is located at the Commons at Seven Hills, 855 Seven Hills Drive #100, Henderson, Nevada. Please let him know you read about his establishment at www.Loversofwhisky.com.
Please provide comments on this blog and let us know what you think.