The American Honey Peach Iced Tea is a good to have any time of the day or season type of cocktail. It’s made using Wild Turkey American Honey liqueur which is a blend of honey and bourbon whiskey.
The recipe has been adapted from a Pinterest recipe.
How refreshing was the American Honey Peach Iced Tea and are you ready for another one?
- 2.5 oz. Wild Turkey American Honey
- 5 oz. Snapple Sorta sweet tea
- 3 oz. Peach Puree mix
- .5 oz. Santa Cruz Organic Lemon juice
- 3 dashes of orange bitters.
- Fill a cocktail shaker ¾ with ice.
- Add all ingredients to the cocktail shaker and shake for 30-60 seconds.
- Pour contents into a tall Collins glass and garnish with a lemon slice and, if desired, a peach slice.