The Four Roses Whiskey Sour Martini is a refreshing cocktail that is not too heavy or strong. I used Four Roses Bourbon instead of Jack Daniels, it was a fine discovery and I was happy with my choice.
Please let us know your thoughts on the combination on our website or social media pages.
Please provide comments on this recipe and let us know what you think.
- 1 ½ oz. Four Roses Bourbon Whiskey
- 1 ½ oz. Santa Cruz Organic, Pure Lemon Juice or fresh lemon juice
- ¾ oz. Stirrings Simple Syrup
- Fill a cocktail shaker ½ to 2/3 with ice.
- Add the whiskey, lemon juice and simple syrup to the cocktail shaker.
- Shake the cocktail shaker for 30 seconds to 1 minute and strain into a chilled martini glass/cocktail glass.
- Add a maraschino cherry or two and serve.