The Tullamore Dew Dublin Apple is modified from the recipe shown in The Ultimate Little Martini Book by Ray Foley. Since I didn’t have Michael Collins Irish Whiskey, I substituted Tullamore Dew 12 YO Irish whiskey. I also went for organic cranberry juice instead of the cranberry cocktail juice; furthermore, I am using an 8 oz. martini glass so I doubled the ingredients. If you have the standard 4.5 oz. martini glasses then you have nothing to fear – go for it and have as many as you please!
- 2 oz. Tullamore Dew 12 Year Old Irish Whiskey
- 1 oz. DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker schnapps
- R.W. Knudsen’s Just Cranberry Juice
- Apple wedge for garnish
- Shake over ice, and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Top with the cranberry juice and garnish with the apple wedge