You have either celebrated St. Patrick’s Day or are still celebrating…either way here is a recipe for Tullamore Dew Irish Mule cocktail. We ask that you continue to be responsible with your drink and not allow the mule to kick you off the bar stool.
Please provide us your comments below and let us know your thoughts.
And now without further ado, I present the …
Tullamore Dew Irish Mule cocktail.
- 1-1/2 oz. Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey
- Bundaberg Ginger Beer or a good quality ginger beer
- Small and large wedge of lime
- Squeeze and drop small wedge of lime into mason jar or highball glass
- Take the mason jar or highball glass and fill to top with ice
- Pour a shot of Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey into glass.
- Fill the jar or glass with the Bundaberg Ginger Beer.
- Stir the jar or glass briefly to mix the contents and then add the bitters
- Take the large wedge of lime, squeeze and drop into the jar or glass