The Washington Apple Martini is a smooth whisky martini that goes down well and can turn into a firm favorite for those of you who like whisky and martinis. If you are not careful, these martinis can become addictive. You will want them to constantly flow until you start to see your dreams come true. I am not sure if your dreams will come true or if you will just have a terrible hangover the following day. Let me know what happens!
- 2 oz. Crown Royal Regal Apple
- 2 oz. DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker Schnapps
- 2 oz. Cranberry juice
- Add ice to 2/3 of your shaker and then add the Crown Royal Regal Apple.
- Add the DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker Schnapps and the cranberry juice and then shake for 20-30 seconds. If you are using a metal shaker, shake till you have no feeling in your elbows and the ice chill has travelled up the length of your arm.
- Strain the cocktail into 4-6 oz. martini glass then finish it off with either a lemon or ginger garnish. Enjoy!